Thursday, June 18, 2009

All good things come to an end

I have thoroughly enjoyed writing this blog. It has changed my perspective on life and helped me appreciate things even more. You see life and nature in detail as you blog about it. My blogger account is full and I am starting over with a clean slate and fresh ideas. I am having fun now with a new blog called The Cranberry Chronicle. I hope you will follow the link and join me there from now on.

To all who have commented on this blog over the years, I thank you. It has been wonderful to interact with you through here and I appreciate your comments. I treasure the online friendships I have made.


16 comments:

Nancy said...

Ok, I am off to find your other blog;
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I'll be following along.Just found you, don't want to miss your amazing skills in stories and sharing.
QMM

Sonja said...

Ik ga gauw je nieuwe Blog zoeken!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

So glad that you aren't shutting down... Just moving. :-)))

Aunt Amelia

Linda said...

I like the name of your new blog and I'm going to pop over there in just a moment. See you....hugs, Linda

Amy Marie said...

I always enjoy reading your entries! HOpe you are feeling better!

Tvert-om-tanten said...

So exiting, Heidi! Now I have to take a look at your new blog. It's so refreshing to start with white sheets, I know that - done it twice...
Have a wonderful Mid-summer =)

Nan said...

What does that mean, Heidi??? Is my blogger acct. going to get full?? I LOVE, LOVE the Mr Rogers' music.

Tracy said...

So much enjoying following you through the season here, and look forward to catching up with you at your new place, Heidi! Happy Days, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

Happy@Home said...

I had no idea your account could become full. I am heading over to your new blog.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new blog Heidi ~ I shall certainly visit.

Marie x

Judy said...

Hi Heidi. I'm off the explore your new home.

Sassy J said...

Just started following you, glad you are not shutting down, just moving...I hope I can find your new blog.
Jennifer

Mandie said...

HELLO!!!!! :) I went to gramma's blog and knew I needed to visit yours as well to be sure I said hello. Sorry I don't get online much anymore, but I will try to do better :) We love you bunches!

Mandie & Zoe

MARIELLA said...

Hello, I love the combination between the garden and home, life changes us are happy, you have a lovely blog, which pretty plants and decoration also
greetings

kanishk said...

you, don't want to miss your amazing skills in stories and sharing.
mortgage audit software