Friday, March 09, 2007

Decorating for spring


I am now decorating for spring. It is nice to change things around again in my home. I like bringing out 'new' things which I have not used for a year. It does make all things seem new again.

This tablerunner was made for a crazy quilt class I gave . It is embellished with pieces of bobbin lace. I used creams, yellows and green to give a fresh spring idea. This year, I have grouped it together with a candle, small, child's book which was a gift from a good friend and a tall vase filled with violets. It brings the light feeling outdoors now as things come into bud indoors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your table runner is very pretty, Heidi! I love the lace in it. What a wonderful way to use up fabric scraps.

Sammy said...

Hi,
I really love the table runner. The fabric's color and the lace are just beautiful
Well done.


Love,

-Samya;-)