Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I've been tagged

Lynda (Hedgerow Hollow) tagged me to reveal 7 weird or random things about myself. This is harder to do than you would think.

1. I cannot get through a day without working with a needle and thread be it through quilting or stitching.

2. I never read just one book at a time. I have five books I am reading right now.

3. I love everything that is autumn and winter. I love the colors of the season, wearing clothes like nice thick wool sweaters and turtlenecks and scarfs and mittens, comfort foods that go with the cold weather, sitting by a crackling fire, drinking hot cocoa, walking in the woods while hearing the fallen leaves rustle under my feet, weather like rain, wind and snow......

4. I am addicted to pure chocolate ~ the darker the better. I like to have a square of high cocoa content chocolate each day.

5. I love getting hooked on a 'topic' and researching it until I know as much as I can. Right now I am working on a Beatrix Potter sampler and loving reading up about her and the story behind the stories.

6. I have lots of nicknames that my family has given me but my favorite is 'Miss Pickles the Elf' this for my love of Christmas and always working on things for the holidays.

7. I HATE spaghetti bolognese (you know the stuff with ground beef)! I had to eat it as a kid and it made me gag. Sorry Mom, but this answer is your fault since you just told me that you are making it for dinner. YUK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are weird Miss Heidi, spagetti
with meat sauce is soooo good. If you hurry you can come have some tonight, with both your neices and
their kids..... HURRY
Love Mom

Joanne said...

Heidi ~ With the exception of the spaghetti, I could have sworn that I wrote all those answers :) Why am I not surprised!
Hugs, Joanne

Rhonda said...

Do you know about the movie about the Beatrix Potter writer?
http://www.misspotter-themovie.com/
I heard it will be released soon on DVD and the movie trailor is just charming.